We are now over half way through the year and moving closer and closer to our annual Conference in Kuala Lumpur in September.
As I am sure you know, we offer early bird rates for delegates who register before 4th July, and as members, you receive even more of a discount.
Why should you travel to Kuala Lumpur for #ISQua2018? I have 5 reasons for you:
Insights from Experts
- Over 250 health care quality and safety leaders have been invited to speak and present at our 2018 Conference.
Connections and Networks
- By attending ISQua 35th International Conference you will have direct access to an international community of key health care and patient safety experts. Meet up with friends or colleagues and make new acquaintances and connections.
- Take home new perspectives, ideas and plans for your organisations. ISQua offers multiple session types, from 90 minute in-depth talks to fifteen-minute flash presentations to innovative e-posters.
- We offer discounts of up to 70% off our registration fees for delegates from low & lower-middle income countries. Discounts are also available for members and Malaysian locals.
Be in the know!
- Looking after the 'second victim', climate change & health, inequalities in health, tackling NCDs, we cover the topics that matter most to the healthcare industry.
And then of course, there's Kuala Lumpur!
LonelyPlanet describes it best (https://www.lonelyplanet.com/malaysia/kuala-lumpur):
I would love to see each one of you in Kuala Lumpur in September!