We are excited to bring to our families a new way to order uniform from Noone Imagewear, our official uniform shop in Beaconsfield. You are now able to order online via the following options:
- Order and deliver to the College (either campus free of charge)
- Order and have the items delivered to your home (for a $10 postage fee)
Simply enter the following website into your browser: https://www.noone.com.au/
Click the browse option and look for Heritage College. Once you have the College shop open, you will see all of the items of our school uniform. Simply select your item(s), size and quantity before clicking purchase. You will then be presented with the two delivery options.
I can’t wait to start using this website myself! Please let us know if you have challenges with this process.
Also, please note the following reminders from Page 25 of the College’s student handbook:
- School uniform regulations apply whenever a student is identifiable as a student of Heritage College.
- Students are encouraged to maintain a high standard of cleanliness, both in the school and in their own personal appearance. It is therefore necessary that uniforms be worn in a neat and tidy manner at all times. Students are expected to keep their shoes polished, socks tidy and shirts tucked in.
- Dress and tunic lengths should be kept at a modest level. When kneeling they should touch the floor.
- Swimwear must be one piece and modest in style. Bikinis are not acceptable.
- Hairstyles should emphasise neatness, cleanliness and moderation. Colouring of hair is only permitted in natural hair colours. No multiple hair colours or partial bleaching is permitted. Any hairstyle or colouring which produces an artificial appearance or draws attention to the individual is not appropriate.
- In the interests of hygiene, students must have their long hair plaited or tied back neatly and not hanging over their eyes.
- Students must be clean shaven.
- The wearing of jewellery is not part of school uniform and is discouraged for health and safety reasons. Students are permitted to wear a wrist watch. Earrings are to be limited to one small, discreet ear stud in each lobe only and be clear or silver. Any piercing must be done during school holidays to enable healing to take place and the jewellery to be removed before school. Unhealed piercings will not be accepted as an excuse to wear jewellery. Any visible piercing and jewellery apart from the ear stud exemption above is specifically banned.
- Students are not permitted to wear jewellery during sports activities. No responsibility will be taken for any injury caused by the wearing of ear studs.
- The use of make up or coloured nail polish is not permitted.
- Students in all year levels are expected to wear the full uniform at school, when travelling to and from school, and at official College events and excursions, unless otherwise instructed.
- If it is necessary for a child to attend school with part of the uniform missing, a note of explanation is expected, giving reason and expected time when the correct item will be worn. These should be given to the child’s class teacher at the start of the day.
- If a child cannot wear the uniform item(s), it should be substituted with an equivalent uniform item (eg. sports shirt instead of white shirt). Casual clothes should not be worn.
- While in the main part, positive reinforcement and polite reminders to students ensure that the uniform is worn, and worn neatly, there is a behaviour management and discipline aspect that comes into play as soon as is necessary.
- All students are expected to wear the College’s hat when outside in the designated terms. This is for health reasons and is part of our sun-smart policy.
- Please label ALL items of clothing with the student's name.
- Lost property items will be placed in the Lost Property Box, located in the Office. All unnamed items will be disposed of at the end of each term.
- Clothing not of the stated uniform, worn under the uniform in cold weather for extra warmth, should not be visible.
As our respected parents, please know that you can email our College leadership team to query and converse about any of the stated points above.
Please contact myself firstname.lastname@example.org, or our Secondary DP, Mr Martin email@example.com or our Primary DP, Mr Sevenhuysen firstname.lastname@example.org