We are looking forward to our MVIMP Concert this Thursday 15th November. All children involved in MVIMP need to arrive at the Celebrity Room, Moonee Valley Racecourse, at 6.45 pm
to tune up and get ready. Children performing are asked to wear black and/or white. Please don’t feel you should buy anything new… t-shirts e.t.c. will do.
In preparation for the concert could you please assist by ensuring that:
- Purchase your concert tickets @ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mvimp-combined-concert-tickets-51789822754
- Return your sold raffle tickets and monies
- Donate your item for the Christmas Hamper
- Displaying the rehearsal timetable to make sure your child brings their instrument and music on the right days. (Rehearsal schedule displayed below)
- Volunteering to assist with supervising students on the bus to Moonee Valley Racecourse on the 15th November from 9-12.00 or assisting with the preparation of the Christmas Hampers at the Racecourse. If you are able to assist please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you to parents/carers who have already volunteered.
Please contact me if you have any questions at all regarding MVIMP and the Combined Concert.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the Concert.
MVIMP Music Liaison
WOODWIND with TERRI McPHAIL
Monday, 12 November Moonee Ponds West P.S. 9.30 – 11.00
Tuesday, 13 November Moonee Ponds P.S 9.30 – 11.00
COMBINED BAND – with LEX TIER
Wednesday, 14 November Moonee Ponds P.S. 9.30 – 11.00
Junior STRINGS with JANET BUTLER
Wednesday, 14 November Moonee Ponds P.S. 11.30 – 1.00
Senior STRINGS with LOUIS STEVENS
Wednesday, 14 November Moonee Ponds P.S. 1.30 – 3.00
PERCUSSION AND BASS GUITAR
Rehearsals at own school in normal lesson times
FINAL REHEARSAL – ALL MUSIC STUDENTS
Thursday, 15 November Moonee Valley Racing Club 9.30 – 12.00