22nd Cinema Under the Stars
29th Food Day
Please purchase your tickets by TOMORROW. Numbers are looking great so it promises to be a great community event!
HELPERS- THANK YOU!!
Thank you so much to those who have responded to our calls for help. It is great to have help from so many generous people and have almost all spots filled in good time. We really appreciate it!
A few spots are left to fill: Sign up here: www.volunteersignup.org/BHYKL
The RACING STRIPES GAMES
Everything is ready for the races!!
Little ones start at 6pm so be there ready to go! See times and details below:
FOOD AND DRINKS MENU
Please return by tomorrow. Entries will be displayed down near the games and judged by Mr Mutimer and Mrs Foster!
A short Live Auction will take place prior to the movie with an auctioneer from our GOLD SPONSOR Noel Jones!
Up for grabs are the following packs:
Live Auction 1.
$250 Coles voucher
$150 Rebel Voucher.
$100 Voucher at ‘The Loft Dining and Entertainment Precinct at Forest Hill Chase.’
Valued at $500
Live Auction 2..
$100 Food voucher at Mitcham Social
$100 Rise & Grind food and drinks voucher + 10 coffee passes
Valued at $250
Live Auction 3.
Unisex Goldcross 225 Inline Rollerblades size 6-9 (adjustable)
and Two Family Passes to Bayswater Rollercity (Valid until 30/6/19 - Family of 4 x 2)
Valued at $180
BE READY TO BID TO WIN!!
- Please remember all children need to be supervised by parents at all times on the night.
- There will be no parking in the school yard.
- Only the top double gate will be open and all families will need to sign in there on arrival.
- So that all the little ones can see the screen, this year we will be marking off an area at the front where only bean bags, picnic rugs and low beach or festival chairs can be used. Please keep higher chairs towards the back. Thanks!
- All rubbish needs to be placed in the bins provided or taken home at the end of the night.
At this stage the weather is in our favour. Fingers crossed it stays that way!
We are aiming to start the movie at 8pm so be there early to enjoy the games and great atmosphere of our great family night!
Grade 5 Champions
Kylie Brooks-Verberne, Sandra Alkemade & Sarah.Cleary
Sushi Food Day
The next food day is on Friday 29th March
Food Day order forms went home last Wednesday or today for the Grade 6's.
Please return them by THIS THURSDAY 21st March.
Thanks to all those who have signed up to help. Just a couple more needed from 10:15 until 11am.